Monday 23 May 2011

Weber BBQ Rotisserie - Set and Forget Cooking

What's tastier than a rotisserie chicken?  A rotisserie chicken cooked over charcoal on a Weber BBQ rotisserie.  Home cooked food is always better than take out and anything done on the rotisserie; ribs, chicken, turkey, is sure to be a treat.  We grill out most nights in the summer as it helps keep the inside of the house cool with no oven on and meals are more like a picnic when we have them on the patio.



I've tried other rotisseries in the past but either they didn't fit my kettle grill or the motor wasn't strong enough or the rotisserie would be off balance and jam.  Weber seems to have solved these problems and made a rotisserie that's set and forget.  All you need to do is set your timer or thermometer and keep your stomach from growling too loudly!

I particularly like rotisserie done over charcoal, which is why I like to use my kettle grill. 

The Weber 2290 fits my 22-1/2 inch kettle grill just right with no need to prop or fuss getting the right fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment